Since participating in secret pal 8, and having a wonderful time. I have found another exchange to join. This time the favorite color swap. Here are my answers in bold, since i don't have the font function in my blogger toolbar.
1. What are your top three favorite colors?
2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
3. What products do you really covet?
ANYTHING KNITTED RELATED-yarn, needles, books, pretty stitch markers
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
5. Is there anything you collect?
I AM DYING TO START A CRYSTAL SUN CATCHER COLLECTION. SO FAR I HAVE TWO. I LOVE HOW THE SUN MAKES RAINBOWS ON THE WALLS AND CEILINGS OF MY BEDROOM
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
YEAR OF THE SNAKE
7. What are your favoriteÂ…...
...scents/smells? VANILLA AND LAVENDER
...types of music and/or bands? OPEN TO EVERYTHING BUT HEAVY METAL AND CLASSICAL
...authors? DANIEL KEYES (FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON), ALICE SEBOLD (THE LOVELY BONES), ELISABETH ROBINSON (THE TRUE AND OUTSTANDING ADVENTURES OF THE HUNT SISTERS)
...animals? DOGS AND CATS
...places to shop? LYS's, BMV (best discounted bookstore in the city)
...yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? ANY
...candies or goodies? CHOCOLATE, DOES VODKA COUNT?
8. Do you have any wish lists? YES WITH AMAZON
9. Are you allergic to anything? NOPE
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? 2 CATS
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy
I'M JUST HAPPY TO BE PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY SECRET PALS QUESTIONNAIRE SO I CAN START BUYING HIM/HER STUFF.
Post Note: I have made contact with both my "downstream" and "upstream" pals. My "upstream" pal sent me a revised copy of the questionnaire, which I have filled out. However, I am posting only the original one sent out by our hostess in case anyone else cares to view my answers. Also, I noticed that he/she wouldn't be able to post comments on my blog anonymouslyy, so I have changed the setting so my pal can do so.