Monday, October 30, 2006

Knitting around town

The great TTC Knitalong happened this past Saturday. If you missed it, not to fret, the next one is scheduled for May 2007. I myself missed the last one this past spring by only a few days and vowed not to miss the next one. I am glad I went along, as it was lovely to meet more knitters from across the city as well as finally being able to meet my upstream pal from SP8, Lisa. The day started out and ended with light drizzle but right in the middle, when we were having lunch, (and hopefully not giving the one and only cook at the pub major heart failure because of all us knitters), the sun came out for a bit to shine on our little parade of knitters. I came home with a half a dozen balls of yarn to add to my ever growing stash. I am now officially on a yarn diet.

Waiting at the bus stop from left to right are Katherine, Lisa (my sp8 pal), Jacquie, and Christine.


Under the umbrellas from left the right are Rochelle, Nadia, Mary Pat, and Michelle.

No comments: