Thursday, February 08, 2007

Forgot to mention....

...I knitted another clutch using twilley of stamford freedom yarn in one day. I ROCK. Although it may have something to do with the fact that I was awake that day, my day off I might add, at 6am and Frost worked late, so I had a bit of time to myself.

...I broke my own resolution not to join another swap, and have signed up for the second round of favorite colour swap. I promise not to join any more swaps until the Fall 2007 after this one is finished.

...next on the list is cables and sock. Though not together of course. Just need to pop into the Naked Sheep for some cable needles

... i found the blocking boards yvette mentioned on her blog a while ago. Mind you i didn't buy them since they were 30 dollars a pop at zellers. Of course Frost noticed an ad in the papers that one store had them on sale for $15.00, so I ended up going into Wal-Mart for the first time in four years. At that price, it was well worth it. Let the blocking begin!

... the boys are back. I drove to Ottawa, this past weekend to pick up the cats. Lenix spent the first night ignoring me and the second night on my lap while I was watching tv. Poor thing. They were deprived of treats, however gained at least a couple of pounds each when my folks fed them normal cat food instead of the weight control cat food I'd brought for them. I'll just refer to it as their holiday/vacation pounds.

2 comments:

LadyLungDoc said...

What section of the Zellers do they keep the blocking boards in?
Kyle still gets a discount through HBC

mjm knitting said...

in the infants section- ask for the foam connect mats