Tuesday, June 26, 2007

FO Feather and Fan Scarf



Pattern: Feather and Fan
Book: Reader's Digest: The Ultimate Source-book of Knitting and Crochet Stitches
Yarn: Lana Grossa Colorato-2 skeins, Korallo-1 skein
Colour: LG-008, K-205
Needles: 5.5mm
Date Started: Sunday June 17
Date Completed: Tuesday June 26
Mods: None
Notes: Really easy pattern to memorize, with only 4 row repeats. 2 skeins were not enough to have a proper sized scarf so I ended up going to Romni and finding a similar yarn, not by the same company but probably from the same mill. Thank goodness for that eh?

Don't you find the colours of this flower, from my garden, compliments the scarf?


Too bad I don't know it's name.
Anyone?

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Very pretty. Love the colours!

Carla said...

The scarf looks great, especially with the flower!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf!
The flower is a clematis. They come in several forms - some look more like bells and some are big with five petals, like this one. Which variety it is, I am not sure. Possibly Bees' Jubilee? It's a very pretty one, anyway!

mjm knitting said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

I think I will refer to this scarf now as my Clematis Feather and Fan Scarf.

Anonymous said...

Les couleurs sont très belles!