Friday, October 03, 2008

To the F%$#er who stole our sofa bed cover

I hope you enjoyed stealing it out of the van yesterday afternoon between 1:30 pm and 1:45 pm.

It's fair to say we did leave the van doors open, and it took us a bit of time getting the sofa bed up our narrow staircase and into the office, giving you enough time to walk up the red ramp at the back of the van and steal it. BUT REALLY- A SOFA BED COVER???? Maybe you thought it was bedding sheets, or curtains. It was a blue and white checkered print. Guess you had no use for the duck down duvet or the mirror that was in the van as well. More annoying than that was having to go back to IKEA, twice in one day, to get another cover.

I have lived in Toronto for 9 years and this is the first time anything has been stolen from me. Hell this is the first time that anything has been stolen from me in my life.

Lesson learned my friend. Score one for you. Next time we lock the van doors.

If you see anyone trying to sell a Hagalund sofa bed cover in Fruvik Blue, like the one below, give him a kick in the arse from me.



Thanks

3 comments:

Not An Artist said...

Check craigslist. Seriously!

mjm knitting said...

thanks michelle.

tired craigslist but no such luck.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that happened to you. :-( On the other hand, with winter approaching, it's nice you still have the duvet (not to mention the hubby to snuggle under it with). Very.Bad.Grammar.