Yesterday afternoon, we put an offer on a house.
It's needs some loving and would work for us, for the right price.
We gave the sellers until 8 o'clock tonight to get back to us.
Oh the agony of having to wait for the next 10 hours and 10 minutes to find out what the seller will say and do.
Having the day off is not helping keeping my mind off the possibility that we could be home owners by this evening.
I keep trying to convince myself that the more effort I put into not caring if we get the house or not, will in turn somehow all work out that we will get the house. How crazy is that?
If nothing else, I'll keep you posted.