Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Summer Knitting Goals Contest

Skeins Her Way is having a contest.

Here is my list of summer knitting goals.

1. Secret Project #1
2. Gryffindor Socks for Jinxsa
3. Second Pair of Socks for me
4. Clapotis for me
5. Bolero Baby Sweater and Hat for friends (x2)

Prize-A copy of Ali's Fitted Tank pattern, (her first published pattern), with Blue Sky Alpaca Yarn to complete the project.

Go sign up, and if you feel like it, tell them you heard about this contest by way of me.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Lots of Clapotis' in the works, maybe I should make one too. Do you mean the baby bolero in One Skein? It's so sweet, I'm knitting that someday too. I love the little design on the back. Good goals!

Peggy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! The Clapotis is an interesting project... I think you'll enjoy it! Will we see a felted purse at the SnB?