Monday, August 27, 2007

Socks and Shrug

I have finally finished my first pair of socks this summer.



Cast On: July 2nd, 2007
Cast Off: August 26th, 2007
Pattern: Simple Sock Pattern
Needles: 2.75mm dpn's
Yarn: Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Spirit


Last sunday, I started on the Dream In Color Shrug. It has actually progressed a lot more since this photo was taken mid week. I am just starting the sixth of nine body repeats. After a brief scare of thinking I wouldn't have enough yarn, I have yet to even touch the second ball.

2 comments:

Carla said...

So much pink! My favourite colour!

MG said...

VERY pretty socks! I've been a little "off" self-patterning yarn lately, but those look absolutely lovely :)

Looking forward to see what other colours you choose for forwarding your new habit ;)