My hostess for SP11, Robyn, has contests for her group. Yay!
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
a pen, ok, i know it's not a knitting accessory but I would be lost without one, I am forever make ticks and notations on patterns. as for a proper knitting accessory that would have to be my extra large cat case as it holds all the little extra's I need, such as scissors, stitch markers, dpn's, tape measure etc..
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
yes, even if I don't plan to knit while on vacation, (what! oh the horror) I always take something small, be it a sock, a scarf or a hat. no jumpers or cardi's while trying to climb a hill in Dorset for me.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favourite spot?
there are too many to choose, but today I'll say Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia (16 rolls of 35mm film, 36 frames, gone in 4 days-it's gotta be a favourite)
4. What is your favourite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
all the new ones I've acquired in the past few weeks-Wedding knits, No sheep for you, Yarnplay, Cables Untangled, Knitting on the Road and Knitting Lingerie Style
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I must admit, I am not even sure what a podcast is, so I obviously don't have a favorite.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
blue, from navy to turquoise and every shade in between
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
can you here the frogs? if it was a major mistake that would be clearly visible then it would be rrrriiiippppp
if the mistake was concealed afterwards or could be repaired later i'd just let it be.
8. Where is the most unusual spot you've ever knit?
so far..... Home Depot, and proud of it.