Thursday, December 13, 2007

Brick Wall of Scarves

I am currently working on the 3rd and 4th scarves I need to make for christmas presents this year. The third is about 65% done, the fourth about 12%. However, I have hit a brick wall and don't want to knit scarves anymore.

That is why when Frost bought some lovely Mirisol Sulka Wool on Tuesday, for me to add to his hat I made last April, I jumped on the chance to knit something in the round. You might remember it from this post. We came to the conclusion that the hat was just a bit on the short side so I picked up stitches along the bottom and added some length to the hat.

Here is what the hat looks like now.



3 comments:

Team Knit said...

Love the two-tones! And can I just say how freaking cute your cats are? I love the guilty looks on their little faces!
- Julie

mjm knitting said...

Thanks I really like the two colours together too-although at first I was a little skeptical.

That's why I call them trouble! (not really Lenix is the tabby and Tuesday is the white one)

mjm knitting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.