Monday, January 07, 2008

Last of the Hats

I am so over hats and cables right now.

These are the last hats, at least adult size ones, that I will have on the needles for the next long while.

The Briggs & Little hats are, with the exception of one, loosely based on the yarn harlot's unoriginal hat pattern. I casted on 56 stitches as the pattern says to do and just went on my own little tangents from there. The exception being that the dark blue hat in the photo which is the yarn harlot's unoriginal hat pattern. As is the green hat made from the Rosarios 4 Millenium wool I picked up on sale at the Purple Purl before Christmas.






For some reason blogger doesn't want to pay nice today and has decided to upload the photos incorrectly but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Opal said...

Beautiful hats! They all look so warm and cozy.

Montreal Mama said...

Those are totally cute!