This is the baby set, I just finished for Baby Sophia, who was born at the beginning of September.
I finished the sweater back in July when we found out a baby was on it's way. The parents weren't divulging the sex of the child, so I waited until the baby was born before adding the buttons. I'd also purchased some navy mission falls wool to make a hat and booties to complete the set, but when the baby was born and it was a girl, I just couldn't do it. The navy looked too masculine. I decided that purple went well with the green and picked up some more yarn. The buttons are from The Purple Purl, as is all the yarn, and they're such cool buttons as the tree is actually a purple tree, the buttons have not been dyed at all.
The hat was finished in about 4 days. I increased the number of cables to twelve, since the original pattern size was for a newborn and I wanted the hat to last a bit longer as the baby is already a month old.
The booties took a bit longer. I started them before the hat, but put them aside as the seams were being finicky. In the end they worked, but I had to re-do them a few times each.