Monday, June 05, 2006

Quick Update

The move last Wednesday was HELL. 12 hours and 2 1/2 cube truck loads later we were finally out of the old place and into our new flat. Going up and down the stairs was what killed us. I stopped counting at stair number 44. My thighs have only in the last day stopped hurting. The magic wand didn't work, but I am glad to report I didn't have to use the crying towel.

Knitting has been put on the back burner while I am unpacking and trying to set up house. I was in the west end of the city today and was able to check out The Knit Cafe (see link section) where I finally managed to buy some more things to add to my secret pal's first package and a couple goodies for myself. It was a wonderful store, and the clerk a great help. The store even has chairs for your significant other to sit down upon while you shop, however I couldn't stay long this trip around as I had a long list of things to get done today.

No comments: