Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Little Loach

Remember the fish I told you about that went missing in the tank two posts, or 9 days ago. The one we assumed got eaten by another fish.

Well he's back.

I don't know how, but last night while in the kitchen, which is also where the first tank is, Frost said look it's the little loach.
No way! I shouted, and looked at the tank myself and there he was swimming around like there was no tomorrow.

Just one thought: WTF has he been hiding for the last nine days?


On the knitting front, I have made a slight error in the mini drop stitch clapotis scarf, somehow ending up with on extra stitch on the needles. Today will be the first day since Monday that I will have some time to actually sit down and take a proper look at the mistake and attempt to fix it. Also I need to practice some crochet stitches as I had my first class last sunday and boy was it enlightening.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Maybe the Little Loach is back in vampire form!