Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to the Blog

It has come to my attention recently that I have been seriously lacking in the blog posting department.
Therefore I have decided that over the course of May 2009, which by the way starts tomorrow, I will blog once a day every day. May it be a small post with few photos or a long post with many photos.
May it contain knitting content or just the ramblings of a woman regarding the state of the world around her.
By all that is sacred in this world I will blog every day for the month of May.

Ready....... Set........ Go........

4 comments:

cindi said...

That sounds good, and also sounds like a challenge. I will do the same with my long-neglected blog. Your posts will no doubt be more interesting than mine, but I will take inspiration from you!

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Team Knit said...

ooh, everyday blogging!! I'll keep coming back to check, then!

- Julie

Lise said...

You go girl - welcome back! As you well know, I set a low standard for the quality of blog entries!