Friday, July 31, 2009

Look what Frost got me

Although I am happy to share it with him.

A delivery notice for pickup was in our mailbox Tuesday.
I didn't know what it was, as I hadn't ordered anything. I suspected it was Frost's doing.

I went Wednesday to pick it up at the post office.
It was in an amazon.ca box. Knittnig books? Sookie Stackhouse books? I had no idea what I was in for.
I might have said "oh my god, he didn't" when I opened the box.

Yesterday I took off the plastic to admire the packaging.
I love it.

Today I am blogging about it.
And later I will attempt to find a place for it as it takes up a whole lotta room with it's awesome packaging concept.

when closed...



when opened....



the four cylon boxes contain each season's episodes...



on the top of the box, which i can't figure out how to get out so have assumed it suppost to stay in the box....



let me know when you wanna come over and watch an episode or two with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I'll watch with you anytime! I love Helo (or how ever you spell it)! Love him! While it was on, we would have knitting night at my friend's house so we could watch. It was our Friday tradition! You are lucky!

Lise said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I would have been DEEEEEEEEEEEEPLY disappointed, but he knows you well :)