Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving Day

Has finally been set for the end of October. Which happens to fall on my grandfather's birthday who passed away last November. I take this sign as a great one and good karma. Not to mention the fact that the house was built the same year my grandmother was born. Had she lived long enough to see it with her own two eyes, would have loved it.

It's all uphill from here. Now I have a whole lot of packing to do but will be very excited to be handing out candy to the kids on halloween from our very own home. It will be the first firsts for us in this new home adventure for us and I can't wait.

What will come next?............ well a dog or more correctly a puppy of course, why what else were you thinking? Which even though it will be Frost's dog, as the cats are technically mine, I am excited about a bringing a puppy into our lives.

Although the cats might not be as excited when said puppy arrives.
However not before november and that is at the absolute earliest.

And yes folks this post was written and published at 4:30 in the morning, as Frost has come home from one job on set that went so late he didn't get any sleep before the next job started today and I felt it was my wifely duty to get up when he sat on the bed and talk his ear off so that he wouldn't fall asleep before he set off again.

I digress and am going back to bed now but don't tell him-k?

3 comments:

Lise said...

You're a GREAT wife.

Are you SURE you want a dog? They live a long time, take a lot of energy and create a lot of shit. Literally. Fine while you are a happy, footloose, fancy-free couple, but things may change and you'll find yourself a-cussin' man's best friend :)

Maybe a fish? Or a hamster?

Jasmine said...

Congrats on your first home! I know you will both be very happy there despite it being further away from the Purl.

mjm knitting said...

Thanks Lise, for watching my back.

I don't really mind being a 20 minute walk from the purl Jasmine come november It will mean a bit of cardio before digging into carrot cake cupcake.