Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wet and Wild October

Man has it been a wet and damp October so far. With only a few days left in the month, I thought i'd just manage to squeeze in one blog post for this month.

I am currently working on christmas gifts. I have 8 to do this year and have four and a half completed which considering this is October 27th and there is still two months til the big day, I hoping this year I won't be as panicked as previous years.

For Thanksgiving this year, as we have done the past few years, we've packed up the car and headed to visit family just west of Toronto. It's always so peaceful and relaxing and is Polly-Jean's second home.

For two days, I caught some much needed vitamin D and read a book, while Frost did pretty much the same and stinker got to play on just under an acre of land. There is so much to do and see there is never a chance to get bored.

Here are just a few shots of Polly-Jean frolicking around















And for us, we get a great golden hour shot of the beautiful country side that surrounds the property



On one small side note, today would have been my grandfather's 91st birthday, so happy birthday Opa, we miss you!

No comments: